Introducing Sam Adams
Thank you for your interest in my innovative therapy program that combines clinical movement testing that supports, directs and sustains the postural and flexibility goals of Rolfing.
Call me at your convenience, at 917-693-3712, and let explain how I can create an individualized program for you that prescribes clinical corrective exercises to optimize functional core patterning, helping to strengthen and sustain your Rolfing gains, saving you time and money. Only 5 sessions are required, then, when functional movement patterns are addressed and improved.
Advanced and Active Rolfing Therapy uses a painless, 2 second manipulation that is applied to clients first upon the therapy table, then with clients standing, walking and stretching so as to use the client’s postural reflexes, thus strengthening the Rolfing results.
The Functional Movement Screening is given before the first Rolfing session begins so as to offer direction to the session and to progressively improve core movement balance.
The Selective Functional Movement Assessment is given offer direction to the session and to progressively improve core movement balance if pain is present.
Sport Massage Therapy
Certified Advanced Rolfer
Licenced Massage Therapist
Certified FMS Practitioner
“I’d had shoulder pain for 18 months before seeing Sam. After one session there was improvement within two weeks, and within four it was gone forever. You won’t find a more caring, committed or talented rolfer than Sam”
Editor in Chief, SoBo Voice Magazine
Sam Adams Rolfing Therapy with Clinical Movement Screening offers you a unique and economically effective program of hands-on myofascial Rolfing therapy that is directed by information obtained from movement assessments, then reinforced with active stretching, movement participation and custom home exercises.
The goals and strategies for each session are directed by the results of the Functional Movement Screen (FMS) and the Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA). Following sessions, clients will receive a 6 week, core movement pattern corrective exercise program from the Functional Movement Screen; and home exercise movement pattern videos to help clients hold and advance therapy gains wherever they go. You’ll feel more strength, mobility, flexibility, and coordination, while reducing pain, injuries and stress. With clinically directed goals and results, you will need fewer sessions – usually 3-5 – to maintain, sustain and build strength upon your therapeutic gains.
Once your therapy goals have been achieved, you can return once a month or two for just a relaxing myofascial and medical massage.
With over 25 years of experience, Sam Adams can effectively pinpoint and work to resolve physical pain, stiffness, and other balance issues. Sam Adams Rolfing is the only Rolfing and medical massage program that utilizes renowned FMS strategies in the Baltimore and New York area. Contact Sam via email or phone to start relieving your pain today.
- Scientifically Proven Results
- Reduce Pain, Straighten Posture, Move With Greater Ease, Relax & Feel Energized
- Enhance Athletic Performance to achieve increased Strength with Faster Recovery
- Exercise & Movement Coaching for use at home or the gym to enhance Progressive Therapy Gains
- Guaranteed, Measurable Benefits using The Clinical Movement Assessments of the Functional Movement Screen and the Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Following the first Rolfing Session, clients receive a 6 week Movement Pattern Corrective Exercise Program to reinforce and sustain therapy gains from The Rolfing Session
- Clients also receive personal and individualized Video Exercise Ideas that demonstrate how you can use any available areas, such as stairwells, walls, or doorways within the home, office, or gym to maintain and constantly improve Movement Patterning and Timing with improvisational 2 second pulsing and stretching Movement Routines. These employ Breath, Internal Muscular Tension, Twisting and Extension to help you to stay on top and reinforce your Therapeutic Gains.
“As a triathlete and CrossFit enthusiast, I figured that pain and tightness was just part of being into athletics. Sometimes after competing I’d go for massage or chiropractic and feel better for a few hours. But when I went to Sam Adams I immediately realized he was giving me an edge over other competitors, and making me feel a whole lot better than I could have gotten to on my own. If you’re serious about your body being the best it can be, Sam Adams is the body therapist to turn to.”
New York City