Advanced Rolfing Myofascial Therapy, Massage Therapy, Clinical Movement Assessments With The Functional Movement Screen Or The Selective Functional Movement Assessment
Experience How A Clinically-Directed Approach With Movement Assessments Can Economically And Effectively Offer You Immediate And Sustainable Therapy Results To Support An Improved Posture, Enhanced Movement and Reduced Pain With Fewer Sessions Needed
Certified Advanced Rolfer
Licenced Massage Therapist
Certified FMS Practitioner
“I’d had shoulder pain for 18 months before seeing Sam. After one session there was improvement within two weeks, and within four it was gone forever. You won’t find a more caring, committed or talented rolfer than Sam”
Editor in Chief, SoBo Voice Magazine
Sam Adams Rolfing Therapy With Clinical Movement Screening offers you a unique and economically effective program of hands-on myofascial Rolfing therapy that is combined and reinforced with a clients active stretching and movement participation–first upon the table and then applying Rolfing upon clients as they move while standing, stretching and balancing.
The goals and strategies for each session are directed by the results of the Functional Movement Screen (FMS) and the Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA). Following sessions, clients will receive, via email, a 6 week, core movement pattern corrective exercise program from the Functional Movement Screen; and home exercise movement pattern reinforcement video ideas to help clients hold and advance therapy gains wherever you go.You’ll feel more strength, mobility, flexibility, and coordination, while reducing pain, injuries and stress. With goals and results clinically directed, you will need fewer sessions–usually 5–to maintain, sustain and build strength upon your therapeutic gains.
Once your therapy goals have been achieved, you can return once a month or two for just a relaxing myofascial and medical massage.
Call me with questions as I am the only Rolfer and medical massage therapist in the Baltimore and NYC area to offer these time and money-saving movement assessments to help reinforce your stability, your mobility, your movement patterns and your strength goals.
- Scientifically Proven Results
- Reduce Pain, Straighten Posture, Move With Greater Ease, Relax & Feel Energized
- Following The First Rolfing Session, Clients Receive A 6 Week Movement Pattern Corrective Exercise Program To Reinforce and Sustain Therapy Gains From The Rolfing Session
- Enhance Athletic Performance To Achieve Increased Strength With Faster Recovery
- Exercise & Movement Coaching Instructed At The Office For Use At Home And At The Gym To Enhance Progressive Therapy Gains
- Guaranteed, Measurable Benefits Using The Clinical Movement Assessments of the Functional Movement Screen and the Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Personal and Individualized Video Exercise Ideas That Demonstrate How You Can Use Any Available Areas Such As Stairwells, Walls, Doorways Within The Home, Either At The Office, The Home Or The Gym To Maintain and Constantly Improve Movement Patterning And Timing With Improvisational 2 Second Pulsing Movement Routines. These Employ Breath, Internal Muscular Tension, Twisting and Extension To Help You To Stay On Top And Reinforce Your Therapeutic Gains.
Here’s How Sam Adams Saves You Time And Money…
- Sam clinically evaluates your entire musculoskeletal system to detect tension, injuries, weakness with the Functional Movement Screen and The Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Sam uses S.A.M.S (Strength And Mobility =Strength) Rolfing to Enliven, Balance, and Adjust Your Body’s Core Reaction, so you can build strength.
- Sam scientifically monitors your body improvement using Functional Movement Screening (FMS) and the Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Sam gives you movement, posture, exercise, and ergonomic advice.
- Sam first Rolfs you upon the table, then has you stand and start add stretching and walking so as to take advantage of your postural reflexes, thereby increasing the final postural and movement results.
- In his New York Physiofitness studio, Sam networks your needs with a team of professional bodyworkers.
- In his Baltimore location, Sam is conveniently located in Locust Point and uses the outside roof deck during the sessions.
- Sam offers you relaxation, calmness, and pain relief using medical massage—and after 5 Rolfing sessions, clients often return for massage once a month for stress relief as the major movement pattern issues have already been addressed.
- If you’re an athlete, the combination of Rolfing and movement assessments work can increase your game’s coordination so you can enjoy the game with stronger and safer performance.
- S.A.M.’S Rolfing realigns your myofascial network, improving your posture, balance, coordination and ease of movement.
- Sam Adams works with you as a friend and coach, not just as a bodyworker.
- Sam’s work offers more benefits than regular massage, chiropractic, Reiki, craniosacral, etc.
- Sam can give on the spot Facetime instruction, as well as creating long-distance video and photo fitness for coaching and training.
“As a triathlete and CrossFit enthusiast, I figured that pain and tightness was just part of being into athletics. Sometimes after competing I’d go for massage or chiropractic and feel better for a few hours. But when I went to Sam Adams I immediately realized he was giving me an edge over other competitors, and making me feel a whole lot better than I could have gotten to on my own. If you’re serious about your body being the best it can be, Sam Adams is the body therapist to turn to.”
New York City