Certified Advanced Rolfer
Licenced Massage Therapist
Certified FMS Practitioner
Sam Adams Rolfing Therapy With Movement Screening offers you a uniquely effective synthesis of Rolfing, massage therapy, physical therapy (including Functional Movement Screen (FMS) and Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)) medical massage, and Rolf Movement Video therapy. You’ll feel more strength, mobility, flexibility, and coordination, while reducing pain, injuries and stress… and Sam’s results are clinically directed so you will need fewer sessions to maintain, sustain and build strength upon your therapeutic gains–gains that will progress when you follow the short-burst video exercise programs everyday to reinforce stability and mobility.
- Scientifically Proven Results
- Reduce Pain
- Relax + Energize
- Enhance Athletic Performance
- Myofascial Rejuvenation for Increased Strength & Less Pain
- Exercise & Movement Coaching to Enhance Your Gains
- Guaranteed, Measurable Benefits Using The Movement Assessments of the Functional Movement Screen and the Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Video Exercise Ideas That Demonstrate How and Where You Can Use The Available Areas Such As Stairwells, Walls, Doorways Within The Home, The Office And The Gym To Maintain and Constantly Improve Movement Patterning And Timing With Improvisational 2 Second Pulsing Movement Routines. These Employ Breath, Internal Tension, Twisting and Extension To Help You To Stay On Top And Reinforce Your Therapeutic Gains.
“I’d had shoulder pain for 18 months before seeing Sam. After one session there was improvement within two weeks, and within four it was gone forever. You won’t find a more caring, committed or talented rolfer than Sam”
Editor in Chief, SoBo Voice Magazine
Here’s How Sam Adams Saves You Time And Money…
- Sam clinically evaluates your entire musculoskeletal system to detect tension, injuries, weakness with the Functional Movement Screen and The Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Sam uses S.A.M.S (Strength And Mobility =Strength) Rolfing to Enliven, Balance, and Adjust Your Body’s Core Reaction, so you can build strength.
- Sam scientifically monitors your body improvement using Functional Movement Screening (FMS) and the Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Sam gives you movement, posture, exercise, and ergonomic advice.
- Sam first Rolfs you upon the table, then has you stand and start add stretching and walking so as to take advantage of your postural reflexes, thereby increasing the final postural and movement results.
- In his New York Physiofitness studio, Sam networks your needs with a team of professional bodyworkers.
- In his Baltimore location, Sam is conveniently located in Locust Point and uses the outside roof deck during the sessions.
- Sam offers you relaxation, calmness, and pain relief using medical massage—and after 5 Rolfing sessions, clients often return for massage once a month for stress relief as the major movement pattern issues have already been addressed.
- If you’re an athlete, the combination of Rolfing and movement assessments work can increase your game’s coordination so you can enjoy the game with stronger and safer performance.
- S.A.M.’S Rolfing realigns your myofascial network, improving your posture, balance, coordination and ease of movement.
- Sam Adams works with you as a friend and coach, not just as a bodyworker.
- Sam’s work offers more benefits than regular massage, chiropractic, Reiki, craniosacral, etc.
- Sam can give on the spot Facetime instruction, as well as creating long-distance video and photo fitness for coaching and training.
“As a triathlete and CrossFit enthusiast, I figured that pain and tightness was just part of being into athletics. Sometimes after competing I’d go for massage or chiropractic and feel better for a few hours. But when I went to Sam Adams I immediately realized he was giving me an edge over other competitors, and making me feel a whole lot better than I could have gotten to on my own. If you’re serious about your body being the best it can be, Sam Adams is the body therapist to turn to.”
New York City