Advanced Rolfing, Massage Therapy, FMS, SFMA
Schedule appointments now in Soho, New York or Locust Point, Baltimore
Certified Advanced Rolfer
Licenced Massage Therapist
Certified FMS Practitioner
Sam Adams offers you a uniquely effective synthesis of Rolfing, massage therapy, physical therapy (including FMS and SFMA) medical massage, and Rolf Movement therapy. You’ll feel more strength, mobility, flexibility, and body enjoyment, while reducing pain and injuries… and Sam’s results are clinically proven.
- Scientifically Proven Results
- Reduce Pain
- Relax + Energize
- Enhance Athletic Performance
- Avoid Surgery & Drugs
- Enjoy a Transformative Rooftop Rolfing Experience in Baltimore
- Myofascial Rejuvenation for Increased Strength & Less Pain
- Exercise & Movement Coaching to Enhance Your Gains
- Guaranteed, Measurable Benefits
- Video and Photo Fitness & Therapy Coaching
“I’d had shoulder pain for 18 months before seeing Sam. After one session there was improvement within two weeks, and within four it was gone forever. You won’t find a more caring, committed or talented rolfer than Sam”
Editor in Chief, SoBo Voice Magazine
HERE’S WHAT SAM ADAMS DOES FOR YOU…
- Sam clinically evaluates your entire musculoskeletal system to detect tension, injuries, weakness.
- Sam uses S.A.M.S (Strength And Mobility =Strength) Rolfing to Enliven, Balance, and Adjust Your Body’s Core Reaction, so you can build strength.
- Sam scientifically monitors your body improvement using Functional Movement Screening (FMS)
- Sam gives you movement, posture, exercise, and ergonomic advice.
- Sam Rolfs you while you are standing, stretching and walking to to take advantage of your postural reflexes and increase the final results.
- In his New York Physiofitness studio, Sam networks your needs with a team of professional bodyworkers.
- In his Baltimore location, Sam offers a customized Rooftop Rolfing experience!
- Sam gives you relaxation, calmness, and pain relief using medical massage.
- If you’re an athlete, Sam’s work will probably increase your game so you win and enjoy more.
- S.A.M.’S Rolfing realigns your myofascial network, improving your posture, balance, coordination and ease of movement.
- Sam Adams works with you as a friend and coach, not just as a bodyworker.
- Sam’s work offers more benefits than regular massage, chiropractic, Reiki, craniosacral, etc.
- Sam gives you remote, long-distance video and photo fitness coaching and training.
“As a triathlete and CrossFit enthusiast, I figured that pain and tightness was just part of being into athletics. Sometimes after competing I’d go for massage or chiropractic and feel better for a few hours. But when I went to Sam Adams I immediately realized he was giving me an edge over other competitors, and making me feel a whole lot better than I could have gotten to on my own. If you’re serious about your body being the best it can be, Sam Adams is the body therapist to turn to.”
New York City